Sunday, June 20, 2010

To do or not to do!

It has been a series of firsts for me in the last few months. I recently became the Chairman of a listed firm In Bangkok and bought my first building. All these events are unfolding hard and fast.

I have always wanted to share with everyone how a turnaround of a company is executed. I have turned around quite a few firms but I have never attempted a public company. It will be interesting to see how everything develops. Shun Thai is a rubber products maker with manufacturing capabilities in Rayong. With the further development of our commodities real estate arm, getting them back on track is a logical solution. However, if I were to totally turn it around, it will mean taking time off from the existing ERC Group which has been growing by leaps and bounds.... more

- Andy Ong ERC

No comments:

Post a Comment