Sunday, June 20, 2010

Don’t sweat the small things to make it in life.

I am in high spirits today! This is despite a cab driver scratching my Maserati, which was of course painful. I am think in life, we often lose focus of what is important. Sure I was very upset that my car was scratched, but what came after that made my day even more.

The first incident. I was thinking of Robin, one of my students from 3 maybe 4 years back. He emailed me to get together a couple of weeks ago but I was flying so much that I could not commit. I have a little time next week so I wanted to catch up with him. Immediately after I sent off the email, my PA gave me a package. It contained the latest issue of Prestige magazine where Robin was featured. It chronicles him as a young successful gentleman who has made his mark in the bath accessories industry at the tender age of 29.He was very kind to mention me as a source of inspiration.... more

- Andy Ong ERC

No comments:

Post a Comment