Sunday, June 20, 2010

Passion is everything but maintaining it is tough!

I am on a plane writing this blog message after a tiring business trip. Sometimes, I really wonder what the heck am I doing working so hard when I can take life a little easier. This trip was a 3 city tour of duty again. I really wish ERC’s next generation of leaders can take a certain level of load off me.

It has been 6, 7 years since I decided to impart the knowledge bestowed on me by people far smarter than me. I have absorbed what they taught me and I am grateful as the knowledge has been life changing. Using that knowledge has enabled me to enrich and change my life. From starting businesses successfully to investing for maximum capital appreciation, I have benefitted tremendously.... more

- Andy Ong ERC

No comments:

Post a Comment