Friday, June 3, 2011

ERCI Global Management Training Program - Professional Grooming, 11th June Sat, 10.00am to 12.00pm

Dear ERCI Students, after one month of wait, here's another free activity for you!

In April 2011, we have the Professional Grooming for Ladies only. Invited speaker, Ms Carina came to shared with our female students on the correct way of putting on make up.

This time, Ms Carina is invited, again, to shared with ALL of our students, the Professional Grooming. 

Come join us for this free session on 11th June Saturday, 10.00am at our campus at Bugis, #06-00

Limited seats available, to register, please contact Yuki @

DID: 6571 9590

or 




For students who attend at least 10 Global Management Training Program, will be awarded a certificate of the programs they have attended.

This certificate will be of more than just a good help for interviewing for jobs.

We will be waiting for hear from you!

4 comments:

  1. What youre saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I also love the images you put in here. They fit so well with what youre trying to say. Im sure youll reach so many people with what youve got to say.
    MMI Marketing Solutions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog and content in this section of the website are really amazing.
    Management training programs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish that I found this post last year. I want to join that training program. I know that I will learn things that I can use in my job and business.

    management training Melbourne

    ReplyDelete